Private Charter

PRIVATE CHARTER

Ready to board The No Limits Two? It’s waiting for you!

From 550€
All equipment included 4-10 Hours Drinks & Sandwiches included

READY TO GO FISHING IN TENERIFE?

This is your chance of taking your family and friends on this new exciting experience. The truth is, anyone can become a legitimate angler! But only with the help and the approach from the No Limits Team, will you be able to master all the techniques and skills that will make you one of the best anglers in Tenerife. As the day begins, our team will give an introductive speech on everything you need to learn to fish the waters of Tenerife. You and your group can decide what the itinerary is going to be. There are three packages available for you to select. Whether you want to fish tuna, marlin, wahoo, etc we will advise you on what has been caught in the days prior to your charter and also depending on the weather. Remember, at the end of the day, you will all be able to take the fish you´ve caught home with you! All cleaned and filleted, ready to cook!

Best captain

Ours is a specialized team, with over twenty years of experience in sailing and traveling. You’ll be safe with our captains!

For all skill levels and ages

The No Limits Team provides a one-of-a-kind experience. Whether you’re a newcomer in the world of fishing or you’re an experienced angler, your time with us will be special!

Tenerife´s beauty

The Atlantic Ocean is truly a wonder. Sail the coast of Tenerife and discover it's natural beauty.

Parking available

You can rest assure. Puerto Colon Marina offers customers the chance of parking their vehicles, right next to the pontoon (parking charges apply).

Does this look like fun? Book tickets today!

Pricing Chart

4 HOUR CHARTER
Max. 10 people
550€/boat
  • Includes:
  • All the fishing gear
  • 4 hour excursion
  • Everyone has their own rod
  • Drinks: Water, Coca cola & Beer
  • Fishing license
  • Baguettes
  • 9:00 or 14:00 Start
  • *30% Deposit
6 HOUR CHARTER
Max. 10 people
800€/boat
  • Includes:
  • All the fishing gear
  • 6 hour excursion
  • Everyone has their own rod
  • Drinks: Water, Coca cola & Beer
  • Fishing license
  • Baguettes & fruit
  • 14:00 Start
  • *30% Deposit
8 HOUR CHARTER
Max. 10 people
1050€/boat
  • Includes:
  • All the fishing gear
  • 8 hour excursion
  • Everyone has their own rod
  • Drinks: Water, Coca Cola & Beer
  • Fishing license
  • Baguettes, fruit & crisps
  • 9:00 Start
  • *30% Deposit

*When booking, you will pay 30%. The remaining 70% will be paid on the day of the excursion.

“Nunca me había divertido tanto con mi familia. Una experiencia que nunca olvidaremos. ¡Gracias a todo el Equipo de No Limits, nos hicieron sentir parte de ellos!”
Jake Rodriguez
Visitor
“I’ve always wanted to know Tenerife and its coasts. A wonderful place, an atmosphere of culture and beauty I’ll remember forever. Thank you.”
Claudia Gutierrez
Visitor

Other excursions

Check out our other trips available at the No Limits Sport Fishing Team.

1200€

/from

La Gomera Fishing

65

/fisherman

Shared Charter

400€

from

No Limits One Charter

Comments are closed.